Approx. Rs 8,000 / BottleGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Packaging Type||Glass Bottle|
Why is that this medication prescribed?
Xyotin injection is employed to treat chronic cancer of the blood (CLL; a kind of cancer of the white blood cells). Xyotin injection is additionally wont to treat a kind of non-Hodgkins cancer (NHL: cancer that begins during a variety of white corpuscle that commonly fights infection) that''s slow spreading, however, has continued to worsen throughout or once treatment with another medication. Xyotin is a category of medicines known as alkylating agents. It works by killing existing cancer cells and limiting the expansion of recent cancer cells.
How ought to this medication be used?
Xyotin comes as a powder to be intercalary to fluid and injected intravenously (into a vein) over half-hour by a doctor or nurse during a medical workplace or hospital patient clinic. once Xyotin injection is employed to treat CLL, it''s sometimes injected once every day for two days, followed by twenty-six days once the medication isn''t given. This treatment amount is termed a cycle, and therefore the cycle is also continual each twenty-eight days for as long as half dozen cycles. once Xyotin injection is employed to treat NHL, it''s sometimes injected once every day for two days, followed by nineteen days once the medication isn''t given. This treatment cycle is also continual each twenty-one days for up to eight cycles.
Your doctor may have to delay your treatment and regulate your dose if you expertise sure aspect effects. Your doctor may provide you with alternative medication(s) to stop or treat sure aspect effects. make certain to inform your doctor however you''re feeling throughout your treatment with Xyotin injection.
Other uses for this medication
This medication is also prescribed for alternative uses; raise your doctor or chemist for additional info.
What special precautions ought to I follow?
Before receiving Xyotin injection,
• tell your doctor and chemist if you''re allergic to Xyotin, diuretic (Osmitrol), or the other medications.
• tell your doctor and chemist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritionary supplements, and flavorer merchandise you''re taking or conceive to take. make certain to say any of the following: histamine blocker (Tagamet); fluoroquinolones like antibiotic drug (Cipro), (Factive), levofloxacin (Levaquin), moxifloxacin (Avelox), norfloxacin (Noroxin), and ofloxacin (Floxin); fluvoxamine (Luvox); alkalizer (Prilosec); and ticlopidine (Ticlid). Your doctor may have to vary the doses of your medications or monitor you fastidiously for aspect effects.
• tell your doctor if you''ve got or have ever had urinary organ or disease.
• tell your doctor if you''re pregnant or conceive to become pregnant, or if you propose to father a baby. You or your partner shouldn''t become pregnant whereas you''re receiving Xyotin injection. you ought to use contraception to stop physiological condition in yourself or your partner throughout your treatment with Xyotin injection and for three months later on. talk over with your doctor regarding contraception strategies that may work for you. If you or your partner becomes pregnant whereas receiving Xyotin injection, decision your doctor. Xyotin injection will damage the fetus.
• tell your doctor if you''re breastfeeding.
• you ought to understand that Xyotin injection might cause you too tired. don''t drive an automotive or operate machinery till you recognize however this medication affects you.
Pack of 100 Capsule
Approx. Rs 7,875 / MilliliterGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||3 Milliliter|
Typical use Of Docetaxel : Gastric Cancer, Metastatic Carcinoma Of Breast, Non-small Cell Lung Carcinoma, Ovarian Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Squamous Cell Carcinoma Of Head.
Mechanism of action of Docetaxel : Docetaxel Disrupts The Microtubular Network In Cells That Is Essential For Vital Mitotic And Interphase Cellular Functions. It Binds To The Free Tubulin And Promotes The Assembly Of Tubulin Into Stable Microtubules While Simultaneously Inhibiting Their Disassembly, Resulting In
Inhibition Of Mitosis.
Side effects of Docetaxel : Neutropenia, Mild Paresthesia, Cutaneous Reactions, Asthenia.
Explore More Products